Privacy & Policy
Our company’s most important value is a Great User Experience, which means that we are committed to protecting your privacy and we take great care with your personal information. This policy will help you understand how we use and protect your data. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at (email@example.com ).
Thank you so much for choosing Guzah.
Effective date: 2 July 2019
WHAT INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
Depending on our Services you use and how you interact, we collect different kinds of information from or about you. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, address, username or similar identifier;
- Contact Data includes billing address, shipping address, location, email address and/or telephone numbers;
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and Services you have purchased from us;
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, make and model (mobile phones only), operating system, hardware version, platform, device settings and other technology identification on the devices used to access our apps, file and software names and types, device identifiers, time zone setting and location, device locations such as through GPS, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi signals, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP address;
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our Sites, products and services including redemption of our offers, how you use your devices to access our Sites, including the screens you visit and searches you make;
Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect the following Special Categories of Personal Data: your philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation or political opinions. Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR INFORMATION
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- to provide you with information, feedback or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- where we need to perform a service we have with a third party to deliver you a product or Service;
- where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- to provide you with location-based services;
- contacting you when necessary or requested, including to remind you of an upcoming delivery or other information required to facilitate your use of the Service;
- to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service to you;
- to ensure that content from our Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and the device you use to access our Platform;
- to notify you about changes to our Services;
- For any other reason which we deem necessary to enhance your experience of the Platform.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email, text message or other means. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
If you have any concerns about your Information on the Platform, please contact us at email@example.com with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.